Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I Collect

*Disclaimer: Not actually my collection...my is not this large...at all.

I tend to hold on to a lot of things, mostly without even realizing it.

•I keep a lot of my drawings. I believe the oldest ones I have are from when I first moved to Georgia in 1996.
•I collect comic books when I can make it to the shop to get some new or old issues. They spark my imagination and make me want to illustrate more.
•I randomly hold on to magazines.
•I have gathered 5 guitars. I think guitars are beautiful. I think its mostly the shape and finishes that catch my eye.
•I gather random pieces from random illustrators and designers that I am a fan of.

There are plenty of other things also, but they tend to come at random for if I see something that catches my attention, I try to keep it stored somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment