Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Favorite Album Covers

Lupe Fiasco's: The Cool
Dope to listen to, and to look at.
Nirvana: Incesticide
I just love the collage in this piece.
Queens of the Stone Age: Era Vulgaris
The neon palette and the illustrations make me happy.
Alice in Chains: Alice in Chains
Interesting Photograph
Outkast: Idlewild
I love the contrasting foreground and background in the two photos.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra: The Dirty Boogie
I LOVE the illustration.
Deftones: The White Pony
Simple, clean, and gorgeous to me.

Gnarls Barkley: The Odd Couple and St. Elsewhere
Nirvana: Nevermind
Bold.
Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon
Jimi Hendrix: Electric Ladyland

Miles Davis: Bitches Brew
The Mars Volta: Octahedron
Mastodon: Crack The Skye
The Roots: Phrenology

I could go on and on...












No comments:

Post a Comment