Saturday, October 23, 2010

BIG FIRE CHANGES

Here's where I am with the Big Fire redesign. I had this other sketch of a burned branch I drew that was meant to resemble a flame. I initially wanted this iteration to be black too, but the black may not show up against the color of the wine. I wanted to avoid anything that explicitly displayed fire, but with this version, after playing with different color options, I settled on orange. Hopefully the logo still reads as a burned branch with the new color. Maybe I will try a shade of gray...

2 comments:

  1. if i didnt know it wasnt already the one on the left totally looks like fire...i would think about a different color if you dont want it to read as a flame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it feels like its inevitable man, i tried so many different colors on top of the color of the wine and nome really look right and fit the concept but oranges, yellow is too gaudy and red blends in. I've even tried browns lol

    ReplyDelete